DON'T BUY HEARING AIDS... until you go this free in-person seminar August 6th!
Are you or a loved one confused or curious about hearing loss and hearing aids?
If you answered yes then join hearing aid specialist, Jennifer Waddell for a in-person seminar where you will learn answers to questions like:
- Why do hearing aids cost so much?
- What are the secrets the "Hearing Industry" does not want you to know?
- Will I hear better in noisy environments?
- What are franchise hearing clinics?
- How can I recognize "marketing gimmicks" and avoid bait & switch tactics?
- What's the difference in the various brands?
- How does hearing loss affect my health?
- What are the best fitting protocols and how to know if my hearing aids are programmed correctly?
- AND MUCH MORE!
DATE: August 6th at 10 am
AT: Simpsonville Activity & Senior Center
ADDRESS: 310 W Curtis Street, Simpsonville, SC 296871
Light refreshments will be served. Remember, space is limited and filling up quickly, call for directions or to RSVP TODAY!