Did your hearing aids suddenly
stop working like they used to?
Or, maybe your hearing aids have never really worked the way you needed them to. Either way, if you are having issues with your hearing aids, we are here to help!
There are some common issues that most people experience with their hearing aids like:
- Fit issues - the hearing aid fit has loosened over time
- Visible signs of damage
If you think your hearing aids need repair or even a thorough cleaning beyond just the basic cleaning you generally do at home, please give Sound Hearing Care a call!
Even if you didn't buy your hearing aids from us, we'll repair them for you, if possible - FREE of charge
Our Follow-up Care & Repair Policy
We are committed to enhancing your satisfaction through the delivery of comprehensive care and service that consistently conforms to your expectations. This means we are COMMITTED to providing the following care to our patients:
- 90 evaluation and exchange period standard on all hearing aid fittings.
- Comprehensive warranty plans include:
- Unlimited cleaning and adjustments
- Loss Protection up to 3-years, depending on technology purchased
- Corrosion and moisture protection
- Free software updates for the life of your hearing aids
- Unlimited office visits and hearing aid evaluations while under warranty.
- Loaner hearing aids provided if your hearing aids require factory repair and if there are loaners in stock.
- When ready to upgrade, you can trade-in your hearing aids and get discount on new purchase.
We strive to continuously improve the performance, quality, and value of our products and services through innovation and technological excellence.